3 Range Light Meter for Science Hydroponics Greenhouse
- Ships within 24 hours and will arrive anywhere in the US in 2-4 days.
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
New 3-Range Digital Light Meter Model LX801 - Lux
Great for Science Projects
This is a great digital light meter LX801 to measure the light level for science and research projects. The light meter can be used to measure the light level indoors and in many outdoors locations, and to measure the brightness of lamps and flashlights. In science class it can be used for experiments that measure the growing speed of plants depending on light levels. It also can be used in greenhouses and hydroponics growing areas.
This light meter is also used by achitects and lighting consultants to determine light levels in buildings, offices, work shops and production areas. It can be used to do light audits on fluorescent or LED lights.
- 3 Measurement Ranges: 2,000 / 20,000 / 50,000 Lux
- Accuracy: 5.0%
- Resolution: 1 Lux
- Data-hold Function
Body: 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/8"
Sensor: 3 1/4" x 2" x 3/4"
- Weight: approx 180g / 6 oz
- Battery: 1x 9 Volt (included)
- Low power consumption, approx. 200 hr battery life, low battery indicator.
Protective Carrying Case, English Manual