4-Pin Wood Moisture Meter Home Inspection Tool WM801A
- Ships within 24 hours and will arrive anywhere in the US in 2-4 days.
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Brand New Electronic 4-Pin Wood Moisture Meter WM801A
This is a great moisture meter detect damp, rotting wood or wet walls when you inspect your home. It is especially useful when you plan to buy a foreclosed home. It will find moisture in wood, in walls and also in or under carpet.
We also sell this a lot to fire wood manufacturers and dealers all over the world. They use it to check if their wood is dry enough to be burned. Generally, it is recommended that firewood should have less than 15% moisture, but please research any local requirements.
This is the NEW improved 4-pin version for improved accuracy.
- Display: Large, easy to read LCD display
- 4 steel pin probes for high resolution & sensitivity
- Measuring Range: 5% - 40%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Data Hold button
- Battery: 1x 9V (included!)
- Battery life: approx. 150 hours
- Low battery warning
- Weight: 4.2 oz / 120g (including battery)
- Dimensions: 5x2.75x1.25 inch (126×70×29mm)
Carrying Bag, Manual and Battery are included!