Full Range High Temperature K-Type Thermocouple Sensor Ceramic Kiln Furnace
- in stock
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Full Range High Temperature K-Type Thermocouple Pyrometer for Ceramic Kiln, Furnace
- High Temperature K-type Thermocouple Pyrometer with ceramic tube insulation
- Continuous use up to 2498 °F or 1370 °C, NOTE: Thermometer displays the full range to 2500 degreeF and 1370 °C
- Total length 8.5 inch, insulated length 6.5 inch
- Oval insulator with a max diameter of 0.5 inch / 13 mm
- A ceramic connector block and hookup cable for wiring are included
This unit works great to make sure my kiln is at the correct temperature. Customer service is very good. I recommend doing business with Minnesota Measurement.
Because the video showed a different model I didn’t see that mine had a very well fitting plastic protection case. Once I peeled that off' no problem.Working great now in the first firing of rebuilt older Skutt. Thanks for an affordable good quality pyrometer . Made in America.