Panel Mount Socket for Mini K-type Thermocouple Connector vB
- 0.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 100||and get 5% off|
This is a panel mount miniature mini K-type thermocouple jack ( or socket ). The female connector will work with the newer miniature k-type thermocouple connectors. This will allow you to use thermocouples from almost any current manufacturer, such as Omega, Fluke and Wattlow. The plastic housing is made from durable yellow nylon and is stable up to 350 degree Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius. It is widely used in Arduino, PID and microcontroller projects when you need a connector input for k-type thermocouples.
The plug is made from the compensating metals Chromel and Alumel (same as the thermocouple material) and will not interfere with the signal. Be sure to hook up the socket to the micro controller using thermocouple extension wire, not copper wire. We now provide approximate cutout dimensions, please adjust them depending on your enclosure and panel thickness.
- K-type female panel mount thermocouple jack or socket
- Fits miniature flat k-type thermocouple connectors
- Contacts made from chromel / alumel
- Durable nylon, color coded according to ANSI, k-type yellow with easy to real label
- Transmits the temperature signal from -346 to +2498 °F or -210 to +1370 °C