Panel Mount Socket for Mini T-type Thermocouple Connector
- 0.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 100 - 300||and get 7% off|
- 1 MPJ-T Panel mount jack, fast shipping from St Paul, Minnesota, USA -
This is a panel mount miniature mini T-type thermocouple jack ( or socket ). The female connector will work with the newer miniature t-type thermocouple connectors. This will allow you to use T type thermocouples from almost any current manufacturer, such as Omega, Fluke and Wattlow. The plastic housing is made from durable blue nylon and is stable up to 356 degree F or 180 degrees Celsius.
T-type thermocouples are especially used in cooling and cryogenic low temperature applications. This socket is widely used in Arduino, PID and microcontroller projects when you need a connector input for T-type thermocouples.
- T-type female panel mount thermocouple jack or socket
- Fits miniature flat T-type thermocouple connectors
- Contacts made from copper / constantan
- Durable nylon, color coded according to ANSI, T-type blue
- Transmits the temperature signal from -420 to +752 °F or -250 to +400 °C