k-Type Thermocouple Thermometer with Angled High Temperature Surface Probe
- in stock
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Digital k-Type Thermocouple Thermometer with Angled High Temperature Surface Probe Sensor
- K-type Thermocouple Thermometer with handheld High Temperature Surface Probe SF-1
- Measure Surface Temperature up to 932 °F or 500 °C, NOTE: Thermometer displays up to 1999 °F, but 1370 °C
- LCD display: 3 1/2 digits , easy switch between °F and °C
- Miniature k-type thermocouple connector allows the use with a wide range of other thermocouples
- Accuracy: 1.5°C or 0.4% , Data Hold, Battery: 9V (included!)
This is a brand new, high quality K-type thermometer for high temperature surface measurements. The digital K-type thermometer has one input for K-type thermocouples and can display the temperature up to 1999 degree F or 1370 degree C. It comes with an angled surface probe SF-1 that can measure temperatures from - 58 to 932 degree Fahrenheit or 500 degree Celsius.
This K-type surface thermometer has a wide range of applications in industry and manufacturing. It can be used to measure the surface temperature of machine parts or components. This surface thermometer can be used to measure the temperature of electrical motors and gear boxes. These machine components often start to overheat weeks before they fail. So maintenance engineers and technicians can detect and predict a failure and avoid costly downtime.
In plastics manufacturing it can be used to measure the temperature of dies and molds. In welding it can measure the preheat temperature of weld pieces.
This surface thermometer can also be used in the food factory, kitchen or restaurant. In the fast food industry, in restaurant and kitchen it can be used to measure the surface temperature of girdles and pans.