K-type Thermocouple Wire AWG 24 Solid PVC insulation 10 yard
- in stock
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Standard K-type Thermocouple Wire with PVC insulation
- 10 yard or multiples of 10 yard -
This is a k-type thermocouple wire with yellow vinyl PVC insulation, which is good up to about 105 °C or 221 °F. This k-type thermocouple wire can be used to make your own thermocouples for a wide range of applications, or to make your own K-type thermocouple extension wire.
When you use this double vinyl insulated K-type thermocouple wire to build a K-type thermocouple extension it can transmit the temperature signal over the full K-type thermocouple range, from -300 to 2500 degree Fahrenheit, or -180 to 1370 degree Celsius. You just need to use the wire in a section that is below 221 °F, so that the insulation does not melt.
The chromel alumel wire is made to ANSI standard thermocouple specifications. This is a solid wire, it is AWG 24 or about 0.5 mm conductor thickness, therefore especially useful for k-type extension wires. It is sold in 10 yard increments, so if you order 2 units of this, you will receive a single 20 yard long wire.
- K-type Thermocouple wire for making thermocouples or extension wires
- Chromel / Alumel type K thermocouple wire with Standard Accuracy (whichever is greater): +/- 2.2 °C or +/- .75%
- Solid wire, AWG 24 (0.51 mm)
- ANSI color coded PVC insulation, red = -, yellow = +
- Sold in 10 yard increments, 1 unit = 1 yard, order 2 units and you receive a 20 yard wire