20" High Temperature K-type Thermocouple Sensor Ceramic Kiln Furnace CR22
- in stock
- 0.60 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
K-Type Thermocouple CR-22 20" for Digital Kiln Thermometer
- One 20" long thermocouple with high temperature ceramic tube insulation -
This is a extra long K-type Thermocouple for use in kiln, forge and furnace applications. The probe is made from AWG 11 gauge (2.3 mm) thermocouple wire and is rated for continuous use at very high temperatures up to 2500 °F Fahrenheit or 1370 °C Celsius. The k-type thermocouple is about 22 inch in total length, and the 20 insulation tubes are about 20 inch long. A connector plate for wiring the probe to your k-type thermometer or a temperature controller is included.
This type K Thermocouple Kiln Probe is made with 20 round ceramic insulators, each about 1 inch long and 0.4 inch (10 mm) in diameter, and it allows you to adjust the probe length by removing insulator elements and shortening the wire to your exact requirement.
This k-type thermocouple is frequently used in ceramic ovens, kilns and furnaces, in pottery ovens, metal working, forge and smelter, metal manufacturing and whenever you need to measure and control very high temperatures.
- K-type Thermocouple Probe
- Measurement Range -58 to 2500 °F (-50 to 1370 °C)
- "Select" or "Class 1" thermocouple wire, tight tolerance, +/- 1.5 degree C up to 375 °C or 0.4% above 375°C
- Wire Diameter: AWG 11, 2.3 mm
- Total length: 22 inch
- Insulated length: 20 inch
- Ceramic Insulator, round shape: 0.4” (10mm) diameter