Standard J-type Thermocouple Wire with Fiberglass Insulation
- 1 yard or multiples of 1 yard -
This is a J-type thermocouple wire with fiberglass insulation, which is good up to about 405 C or 752 F. This j-type thermocouple wire can be used to make your own thermocouple probe for a wide range of applications, or to make your own extension wire. The iron constantan wire is made to standard J-type thermocouple specifications. This J-type thermocouple wire is sold in 1 yard increments, so if you order 10 units of this, you will receive a single 10 yard long wire.
- J-type Thermocouple wire for making thermocouple or extension wire
- Iron / Constantan type J thermocouple wire with Standard Accuracy (whichever is greater): +/- 2.2C or +/- .75%
- Solid wire, AWG 24 (0.51 mm), outside diameter about 0.12 inch (3mm)
- ANSI color coded fiberglass insulation, red = -, white = +, outside white and black
- Sold in 1 yard increments, 1 unit = 1 yard, order 10 units and you receive a 10 yard wire